new deadline for Professor Priming RRR - this Sunday

Replication Editors

Aug 25, 2016, 10:22:31 AM8/25/16
to rrr_anno...@googlegroups.com
To the RRR announcements list:

The call for contributing labs for the newly launched RRR to replicate Dijksterhuis & van Knippenberg (1998) generated unexpectedly huge interest. We have already received nearly 30 applications to contribute. Consequently, we will be moving up the deadline to apply to participate. We will consider applications submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Time this Sunday (28 August 2016). After that, we will no longer take applications to participate.

 Given the number of contributing labs we have already, please consider applying for this one only if you are specifically interested in this phenomenon rather than in joining a replication effort in general. If you are interested in participating in an RRR in general (rather than specifically this one), please rest assured that we will be launching additional RRRs in the near future.

 Thank you for your undertsanding, and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this new deadline.

Best,
Dan

Daniel J. Simons, Special Associate Editor | Perspectives on Psychological Science | replicati...@gmail.com | dsi...@illinois.edu | 217-689-1527