new RRR on the attentional SNARC effect

Replication Editors

Dec 13, 2016, 3:49:18 PM12/13/16
to rrr_anno...@googlegroups.com

On the attentional SNARC effect (which relates to the connection between numbers and spatial attention), the announcement is up here: http://www.psychologicalscience.org/publications/observer/obsonline/registered-replication-report-investigates-attentional-snarc-effect.html#.WFAoBtUrKpo

We are especially looking for labs with an eyetracker.

The latest application deadline is 25 January, but we reserve the right to close it early if we get enough good applications before then.

-Alex Holcombe, Special Associate Editor (RRRs)