[Mazar_Srull] American labs still needed

Replication Editors

Nov 28, 2016, 9:26:55 AM11/28/16
to rrr_anno...@googlegroups.com
On November 14, we announced the launch of a new RRR project that will result in two separate papers, one for a replication of Mazar, Amir, and Ariely (2008) and one for a replication of Srull and Wyer (1979). Here is the APS announcement I sent out:
The deadline to join the RRR is rapidly approaching (Nov. 30), and we might need to close the application process sooner than that given the rapid response. However, we still need more labs from the United States where the original studies were conducted (we have a lot of labs from around the world, but not enough from the USA). If you are in the USA and interested in joining, please apply right away (and also email me to let me know you will be applying).

Don't hesitate to email if you have any questions.

Best,
Dan

Daniel J. Simons, Special Associate Editor | Perspectives on Psychological Science | replicati...@gmail.com | dsi...@illinois.edu | 217-689-1527