Revolution R Enterprise (Academics) Download

Erdogan Cevher

Nov 20, 2014, 4:57:52 AM11/20/14
to rro...@googlegroups.com
It is written "Revolution R Enterprise (Academics) Download" is free on Revolution Analytics official website:
http://www.revolutionanalytics.com/get-revolution-r  "FREE Downloads of Revolution R Enterprise for students, teachers and researchers."

However, during the download-ticket request process, an educational e-mail address is required.

I am a governmental official, and I am supplied a governmental e-mail address. Therefore, I did not demand educational e-mail address from Gazi University where I am performing my Master.

I am known to be a professional R developer:
Erdogan CEVHER, "Causfinder: An R package for Systemwise Analysis of Conditional and Partial Granger Causalities", International Journal of Science and Advanced Technology, October 2014, p.6-15.

Is there anything I can do (like sending print-screen of my page at universtiy portal)?

Best and Warm Regards,
With My Utmost Respect.

Erdogan CEVHER
The Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology, Turkey

Andrie de Vries

Nov 21, 2014, 12:02:59 PM11/21/14
to rro...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Erdogan

I understand you have been in direct contact (via email) with Joseph Rickert.  That is the appropriate channel for queries about the Academic License.

In summary: we do accept other proof of enrolment at a university and handle these cases when they occur.

Regards

Andrie

Revolution R Plus

Subscribe to Technical Support & Indemnification for R