Can't detect MRO in R Console

洪扬

Apr 11, 2016, 9:30:27 PM4/11/16
to Microsoft R Open / Revolution R Open
I installed R 3.2.3 and MRO 3.2.3 on OSX 10.11 and I got error message:
Microsoft R Open[43883] <Error>: CGContextSetFillColorWithColor: invalid context 0x0. If you want to see the backtrace, please set CG_CONTEXT_SHOW_BACKTRACE environmental variable.
And it seems that r console don't detect MRO. How to solve this problem?

Josée Martens @ Microsoft

Apr 11, 2016, 9:53:09 PM4/11/16
to Microsoft R Open / Revolution R Open
Hello,

The invalid context issue is a known issue outside of MRO. Looks like it may be a known intermittent issue with the R-gui if you look it up on the web.
What message do you have regarding the MRO detection?

Thank you.
# Josee Martens

Micheal

Apr 11, 2016, 11:10:47 PM4/11/16
to Microsoft R Open / Revolution R Open
Hello,
  I am sorry I didn't write my bug clearly. I think some information that RStudio has imported MRO successfully I should find in the console window. But only some regular information about R  and warning and error messages I got. I just installed R, MRO and R studio, should I configure path or some else?

在 2016年4月12日星期二 UTC+10上午11:53:09,Josée Martens @ Microsoft写道:

Josée Martens @ Microsoft

Apr 12, 2016, 7:36:44 AM4/12/16
to Microsoft R Open / Revolution R Open
If you cannot see Microsoft R Open in the RStudio console window, you can try to update the global option. From the menu of RStudio, choose Tools > Global Options and update the path to R in the  General tab.

Micheal

Apr 12, 2016, 6:37:57 PM4/12/16
to Microsoft R Open / Revolution R Open
Hi guy, I have solved my problem. Thank you very much.

在 2016年4月12日星期二 UTC+10下午9:36:44,Josée Martens @ Microsoft写道: