Pkgs rhdfs & rmr2 are not available for R version 3.2.3. How to connect R with Hadoop?

Ranjit Mishra

Apr 15, 2016, 9:57:39 AM4/15/16
to Microsoft R Open / Revolution R Open
Hi, I was able to connect older version of R with Hadoop by using RHADOOP packages. But I am not finding the correct binary version of RHADOOP packages for R version 3.2.2. I downloaded all the most recent versions of RHADOOP packages from https://github.com/RevolutionAnalytics/RHadoop/wiki   every package gives the message that its not compatible with R version 3.2.3. Would greatly appreciate if anyone can tell me what version of R these packages work with now? Do I need RRE IDE or they would work in R-Studio please?
Thanks - Ranjit

adev...@microsoft.com

Apr 16, 2016, 2:28:33 AM4/16/16
to Microsoft R Open / Revolution R Open