Migration of a existing project in Oracle Enterprise R to R open , is it possible?

Ravinder Ghuman

Apr 4, 2016, 11:44:34 AM4/4/16
to Microsoft R Open / Revolution R Open

Dear Friends,
I have a existing R code in ORE and i want to move it to Open R, is it possible?
can you please guide me through the steps?

Thanks
Ravinder

adev...@microsoft.com

Apr 5, 2016, 2:24:06 AM4/5/16
to Microsoft R Open / Revolution R Open
I'm sorry, but I can't help with this, since I don't know which ORE functions you used.

If you used only base R functions in ORE, then you will be able to run the same code in R Open.

My advice is to try porting your code, then ask a more specific question if you get stuck.

Andrie

Ravinder Ghuman

Apr 5, 2016, 11:00:12 AM4/5/16
to Microsoft R Open / Revolution R Open
thank you ,
I am new to R , will ask for your help if I am stuck at any point.