Rook app on restarting R

bwberna...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2015, 5:00:12 PM8/11/15
to rRook
I don't know if this is normal.

I tried these basic demo codes in R (terminal, not Rstudio which seems to have a problem)

library(Rook)
s <- Rhttpd$new()
s$start()
s$add(
  app=system.file('exampleApps/helloworld.R',package='Rook'),
  name='hello'
)

s$browse(1)

This works and continues to work after stopping and restarting s several times. But if I restart R and tries run the app (everything is saved in .RData)
library(Rook)

s$start()
s$browse(1)

then I get in the browser
"Only NEWS and URLs under /doc and /library are allowed "

Any idea? What is the proper way if I want to run Rook apps in a different R session?

This was vaguely mentioned in a comment in http://jeffreyhorner.tumblr.com/post/33814488298/deploy-rook-apps-part-ii
But I have no idea how he fixed it and where and how I should run the script there (I think it may be related). I am quite inexperienced in web development, please help. Thanks.