Referral: Chimney Inspection and Cleaning

Michael Stoer

Feb 23, 2021, 11:46:23 AM2/23/21
to RRLanta
Hope everyone is healthy and well. We haven’t used our fireplace since we bought our house, but would like to have the option. I’m looking for someone folks have used to inspect and clean their chimneys. Please let me know. Many thanks.

Michael Stoer
404-326-2022

Sent from my iPhone

ERIC KREIMER

Feb 23, 2021, 12:04:55 PM2/23/21
to Michael Stoer, RRLanta
I just used this company https://acertifiedchimneysweep.com/ Very professional, $195 per chimney.
--
To see our daily workouts, find and like our Facebook page: RRLanta
---

Ben Robinson

Feb 23, 2021, 12:32:51 PM2/23/21
to ERIC KREIMER, Michael Stoer, RRLanta
I’ve used Southern Chimneys at both houses we’ve had since moving to Atlanta in 2017. They do solid work.

Southern Chimneys, LLC.

Ben

Sent from my iPhone