Kitchen table commission

Way Christiansen

Dec 6, 2016, 11:09:19 AM12/6/16
to RRCC FIW
Hey all,

I am a former student and instructor at RRCC and I have a customer who is wanting a custom kitchen table built.  I don't have the capacity to fit this project in, so I wanted to open it up to someone at the school.

The only details that have been fleshed out are that it will be a trestle type table that will incorporate some wrought iron pieces (provided by the customer) into the final product.

If anyone is interested in taking on this job, let me know and I will put you in touch with the customer.

Thanks,

Way Christiansen

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward."

                          -- Leonardo da Vinci

Walt Enterline

Dec 8, 2016, 11:25:22 AM12/8/16
to RRCC FIW
Hello Way -

I'll throw my hat into the ring on this one as a former student. I just finished a dining table for a client in Boulder and you can see some of the work I've made at 'Enterline Woodworks' on Facebook or a www.enterlinewoodworks.com. I haven't made a trestle table but I've made several tables as an individual craftsman.

Thanks and regards
Walt Enterline