Advance Happy New Year

Sethu

Dec 30, 2011, 1:46:49 AM12/30/11
to parasu, Vinoth.Th...@cognizant.com, Sangeetha Kalaji Rao, Prabudoss H, DennGmail, Rachel J, Jeba Jothimoni, AnithaSIFY, PradheepaAcc, SethuTCS, Chirag Cheema, cscselva, balaus, Divya, gopi, Muthusamy, Neethimohan, pounrajganesan, Selvaraj Muthiah, sundaraguru, Vignesh Shiva, UGgroup
Dear All,

Wish a New Year filled with peace, prosperity and happiness.

Cheers,
Sethu

mohideen bashah

Jan 1, 2012, 11:09:52 AM1/1/12
to rrc2kc...@googlegroups.com
thanks sethu . U too wish u a happy new yearrrr. send me ur phone number i lost my mobile my mobile number 8754051907

senthilkumar kalimuthu

Jan 1, 2012, 12:42:35 PM1/1/12
to rrc2kc...@googlegroups.com
Wish you all very happy new year....