2021 RRARS Dues Notice

Dave Bates

Dec 8, 2020, 5:22:09 PM12/8/20
to RRARS_email_news
Dear Friends in Amateur Radio,

     Greetings on behalf of the Rolla Regional Amateur Radio Society Officers and Board of Directors !

     Since we have not been able to meet in person through most of 2020, we are reaching out to you in this way.

The new year approaches and it is time to remit your Rolla Regional Amateur Radio Society membership dues.

     Membership dues are our primary source of funding and are used to keep RRARS alive and active. The greatest RRARS expense is the operation and maintenance of the WØGS repeaters. These funds also cover incidentals for club activities such as the ARRL Field Day.

     Please consider continuing your membership in the RRARS by remitting a check payable to the club as soon as you are able. And if you are not a member currently, but a regular user of the WØGS repeaters,  please consider joining the club. We would be most delighted to have you !

     We realize that these are unusual times and there may be some who have fallen on hard times as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic and may not be financially able to support RRARS with dues at this time. If you are in this situation, we sincerely wish that you recover quickly and will join our membership soon.

     Please mail dues checks ($25 for individuals, $30 for family, $15 for students, payable to RRARS) to RRARS, P.O. Box 482, Rolla, MO 65402

     If you are joining us as a new member, please include your call sign, full name, address and phone number, and e-mail address (we do not share this contact information with others).

     To those of you who have already paid your dues, thank you !

73,
Dave Bates, KFØXQ
RRARS President