Fwd: ARES

Joseph A. Counsil

Feb 5, 2022, 11:37:31 AM2/5/22
to RRARS Google Group RRARS
Greetings,

Linda, the new ARES District I Emergency Coordinator, sent the following message.  If you are interested in participating in ARES in Phelps County (you must reside in Phelps County), please let me know.  Perhaps we can consider some occasional local exercises, even if we can not meet in person.

73,
-Joe-