Estate Sale, KE0PBY (Richard)

Joseph A. Counsil

Oct 5, 2021, 2:25:18 PM10/5/21
to RRARS Google Group RRARS
Greetings,

We have been asked to sell Richard's (KE0PBY) ham-radio equipment by his family.  Proceeds will be given to his estate.  Please contact the e-mail addresses indicated in the listing if you are interested in purchasing any of these items.  Richard is missed...

The listing is at:  https://rrars.org/forsale/

Check back occasionally as there may still be a few more smaller items that will be listed at a later date.

73,
-Joe-
K0OG

Joseph A. Counsil

Oct 21, 2021, 8:45:45 AM10/21/21
to RRARS Google Group RRARS
Greetings,

Just a reminder...  We have sold a small number of items from Richard's (KE0PBY) estate, but there are many really good deals still available.  Take a look and let us know if you are interested in any items.  See https://rrars.org/forsale/

73,
-Joe-
K0OG