New Rolla Repeater, Announcement

Joseph A. Counsil

Jun 7, 2020, 8:28:33 AM6/7/20
to RRARS Google Group RRARS
Greetings,

I'm pleased to announce that we have a new repeater in Rolla, 146.820 MHz, PL tone 110.9 Hz.  It is part of the Southwest Missouri Linked Repeater System (SMLRS) that covers most of southwest Missouri, and reaches into northern Arkansas, northeast Oklahoma, and southeastern Kansas.  Since this linked repeater system covers such a large area, please avoid using it for lengthy local conversations, but it is fine to make contact then change frequency to one of our local repeaters to carry on.  This system may provide an excellent resource for emergency communications if the need arises.

Please see the announcement at the following link for further details.  The last page of the announcement presents a nice reference sheet showing a block diagram of all the linked repeaters.  This would be good to print and keep handy as a reference.

  http://rrars.org/smlrs

73,
-Joe-
K0OG