Fwd: SMARC Annual Prefield Day Hamfest--YOUR INVITED!

Joseph A. Counsil

Apr 11, 2023, 8:44:14 AM4/11/23
to RRARS Google Group RRARS
FYI - Hamfest on 3 June in Springfield.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: SMARC Annual Prefield Day Hamfest--YOUR INVITED!
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 22:43:01 -0500
From: Dr. Billy Dalton <bdal...@gmail.com>
To: rr...@rollanet.org

April 2023 – Hamfest Information

SMARC is once again excited to announce our annual “pre-field day” Hamfest on June 3rd from 8 AM until 1 PM at the Salvation Army Disaster Service Office, 1707 W Chestnut Expwy, Springfield MO 65802. We sold a record number of booths at last years event and have had to make room for even more this year! Not to mention all of our vendors who will attend such as Associated Radio, Ham Crazy, and D & L Antenna with a full line of products for your every need!

I wanted to take a moment and invite your club to this event as it will be the last one before Field Day the last weekend of June. What better opportunity to buy those last minute items you need for the event and have time to try it out! I am always delighted to see so many happy hams taking home a variety of products each year.

We will have a food service provider on site, more on the details as we draw closer. You can go to www.smarc.org to pre-purchase tickets for tables and admission in advance and receive a discount rate of only $7! Otherwise admission is $10 at the door (The same as the other area hamfests charge). This year we will again feature hourly door prize drawings for a large variety of give away items well worth winning!

Finally, this is a great opportunity to catch up with your fellow hams through a variety of continuing education classes covered by your admission price. The grand price is new Yaesu FT-710 AESS HF radio perfect for any General or Extra class ham looking for the best experience in radio performance.

I hope your club is able to come to our hamfest and wanted to invite you for a wonderful time!

Sincerely,

Billy Dalton, N0SRO
Public Information Officer
Editor, The Telegraph
Southwest Missouri Amateur Radio Club, Inc.
Mobile: 417-496-1796
Voice Mail: 417-520-7324

Confidentiality Notice: This message, and any attachments, are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and legally privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender via E-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.