MO QSO Party 2023

Joseph A. Counsil

Jan 31, 2023, 4:20:03 PM1/31/23
to RRARS Google Group RRARS
Check out the following links if you wish to participate in the 2023 Missouri QSO Party...

Hello!  I'm Kyle AA0Z and I'm helping coordinate some media for the Missouri QSO Party.  If your club has a mailing list, could you send this communication out?  We are trying to get as many people interested in participating in this year's MOQP event as possible.  Thanks! 73.

Save the date!  The Missouri QSO party contest is April 1st and 2nd this year (8 weeks away), and this isn't an April Fools joke either!  We want you to participate.  The MOQSO Party is a 2 day event, but you don't need to work both days.  The goal this year is to put every single county on the air and we need your help!  The MOQSO Party is a great way to dip your toe into contesting.  It's laid back, slow paced and you pick the speed you want to participate in.  So, if you are new to contesting, this contest is for you!

The MOQSO party also has 1x1 calls we are trying to fill.  If you are interested in working both days and want to make a lot of QSO's, maybe signing up for a 1x1 is in your future?

Here are some links you might be interested in.

1x1 Callsign Page: http://www.1x1callsigns.org/

If you have any questions, please contact the organizers or I can help field any questions you may have.  Shoot me an email!  Hope to hear you on the air!

Thanks, 73
Kyle
AA0Z