Report Wish List?

RR, Schoenberger

Mar 13, 2023, 9:17:30 AM3/13/23
to rrKn...@googlegroups.com

Salve RR Knights!

The Realm Reporter v9.0.03 includes 2 report pages.

Generated example reports:

http://www.royalrender.de/help/ClientStats.html

http://www.royalrender.de/help/RenderStats_Comparison.html

We would like to provide more reports.

And therefore we collect more ideas:

- Which kind of information are you already collecting?

- What kind of information do your producers want to see?

- What kind of information is interesting?
Any information about …

- all or single client

- all or single project

- render applications

- …

Just state anything, even if you think this information is missing or cannot be retrieved (yet ;-) ).

One report we have in mind is a monthly/weekly report for a specific project.

Or what about a summary report since the project started?

But what information should they state?

regards,
Holger Schönberger

Please use the rrKnights Tavern
or our support system for new questions.

Anggarda Tiratana

Apr 5, 2023, 9:49:01 AM4/5/23
to rrKn...@googlegroups.com
Rerender percentage either reset or resubmit with the same name would be great.

If you reply, the message is send to the user group which is sufficient and desired.
Replying "in private" prevents other users to see the answers and might not be seen by the single receiver if he has email rules in place.
If you want to talk to us in private, please use support@RoyalRender instead)
---

RR, Schoenberger

Apr 5, 2023, 10:05:50 AM4/5/23
to rrKn...@googlegroups.com

> either reset
Some information first:
This is added for the next RR release, rrControl, tab Job Stats.

> resubmit with the same name
I will see how this can be achieved.

It requires RR to know if the scene is a new version of the shot or a different shot.
So Sequence-Shot-Version have to be set for all your jobs.

(You can check in rrControl, second column)