RR Older versions download

Soal GIVORD

Sep 15, 2021, 7:36:49 AM9/15/21
to Royal Render Knights Tavern
Hello,
i would like to download and install RR version 8.2.32  ( to update from 8.2.29) , but the download links are gone from the download page.
Do you have links for older versions somewhere else please?
Thanks
Best regards

Soal

RR, Schoenberger

Sep 15, 2021, 8:01:23 AM9/15/21
to rrKn...@googlegroups.com

Hi

We have to take a look as there have been some server changes due to Covid a year ago.

It might be that we do not have the update files any more, only installers.

Any reason you do not want to update to the latest version?

regards,
Holger Schönberger

Please use the rrKnights Tavern
or our support system for new questions.

Soal GIVORD

Sep 15, 2021, 9:04:14 AM9/15/21
to Royal Render Knights Tavern

Thanks for your answer.
We would like to update because 8.2.32 is the last version we can afford with our license.
We also would like to try fixing an issue we have with Custom Environment Variables and the nuke submitter plugin
I already repported the issue : request 6816

Thanks
best regards

RR, Schoenberger

Sep 15, 2021, 11:22:18 AM9/15/21
to rrKn...@googlegroups.com

Hi

I see.

(Support&maintenance until mid 2022 would cost 2000)

8.2.32 was released on 13.08.20 and might not help you with issue 6816.

It does not support the commandline flag mentioned in the support ticket.

Please reply to ticket 6816, perhaps we can find a way.