Nuke Cryptomatte and NeatVideo not working

Caesarion Balthazar

Feb 22, 2022, 2:11:43 AM2/22/22
to Royal Render Knights Tavern
Hi, RRTeam

We are trying to use Nuke Cryptomatte and Neatvideo for our finished script

but there are several errors when we test it, is it the error from our nuke? or do we need to set up something in order to make it work?

Error image attached below

Thank you
Nuke error.png

RR, Schoenberger

Feb 22, 2022, 2:39:42 AM2/22/22
to rrKn...@googlegroups.com

Hi

Yes, these error mesages are written by Nuke.

In Nuke 12, the cryptomatte node is a custom plugin that you have to install.

By default, RR sets the NUKE_PATH to the folder RR\render_apps\renderer_plugins\nuke\win_x64\12\

You can place plugins and an init.py into that folder.

http://www.royalrender.de/help/Nuke.html

regards,
Holger Schönberger

Please use the rrKnights Tavern
or our support system for new questions.

Caesarion Balthazar

Feb 22, 2022, 3:10:11 AM2/22/22
to Royal Render Knights Tavern
Hi Holger,