narrow list of layers in rrSubmiter

RR, Schoenberger

Apr 15, 2022, 2:52:13 AM4/15/22
to rrKn...@googlegroups.com

>Hi, I was wondering if there is any flag when sending an houdini scene to rr to list only >specific rop nodes.

>We have a graphist who have hundreds of mantra nodes in his scene (multicam setup for a >stadium). He is going crazy each time he need

I am sorry, but this is not possible with the old rrSubmitter scene parser.

But it is possible with the new Houdini beta plugin to submit only selected ROPs or attach a rrSubmitter node to a bunch of ROPs and use the submit button inside the rrSubmitter node.

http://www.royalrender.de/help/Scripted.html

regards,
Holger Schönberger

Please use the rrKnights Tavern
or our support system for new questions.

RR, Schoenberger

Apr 15, 2022, 3:44:23 AM4/15/22
to rrKn...@googlegroups.com

PS: Enabling bypass on the nodes works for the new submission plugin as well