RE: [rrKnights] hython job: free() invalid pointer

1 view

RR, Schoenberger

Mar 3, 2023, 2:43:07 AM3/3/23
to rrKn...@googlegroups.com

Hi

Hython crashes and prints a stack trace of the functions calls.

Sometimes SideFX could read a bit to tell you what is failing.
But I doubt it from this stack trace as it could be any invalid variable pointer that is freed.

What I can read:

Libai.so sounds like HtoA.  Perhaps HtoA crashes.
Is Arnold loaded?
Can you try a different HtoA version?

UT_exit sounds like the application was about to close.

So perhaps your script executed successfully.
If you are using print messages, you should try to flush all log buffers after your print message to get a higher chance that they are transferred to the log buffer before the app crashes.

regards,
Holger Schönberger

Please use the rrKnights Tavern
or our support system for new questions.