Render last frame with SeqStep

Nico Rehberg

May 13, 2022, 6:22:59 AM5/13/22
to Royal Render Knights Tavern

Hi,

when using SeqStep to divide a sequence it would be nice to also have the last frame rendered, no matter if its part of the stepped sequence.
So if you have 1-15, step 8 RR would render 1,9,15 .. at the moment it just renders 1 and 9. First and last frame are usually rather important when doing stepped previews.

Is this possible at the moment. Somehow I though RR already does this. Was this maybe changed in the last years?

Thanks,
Nico

RR, Schoenberger

May 13, 2022, 7:22:44 AM5/13/22
to rrKn...@googlegroups.com

Hi

That would be possible with framesets.
(it support frameStep with the version released today )

1-15+8, 15

Or you have to use the preview render with approval after preview.

The only disadvantage is that the jobs will be in wait state and not finished after they have done these frames.

But I will log a request for a new option as well.

regards,
Holger Schönberger

Please use the rrKnights Tavern
or our support system for new questions.

RR, Schoenberger

May 13, 2022, 7:24:16 AM5/13/22
to rrKn...@googlegroups.com

PS:

> Somehow I though RR already does this. Was this maybe changed in the last years?

I assume you noticed it if you use the preview render.

The images shown in rrControl.

regards,
Holger Schönberger