rr 5.5.0 released

Robert O'Callahan

Sep 20, 2021, 6:57:11 AM9/20/21
to rr-devel
People asked for a new release so I've finally done one. I guess this helps distro builds stay more up to date. There aren't any significant new features, though as usual there's a steady stream of bug fixes and syscall coverage improvements rolled up here.

I tested this release on Ubuntu LTS 16/18/20, Ubuntu 21.04, Fedora 34, Debian 9 and 11, and an out-of-date RHEL 8. That was a real pain. I found a few bugs in tests but nothing substantive. I think in the future we should test releases only on Ubuntu LTS versions and latest Fedora (Fedora only because I use it :-) ).

Rob
--
Su ot deraeppa sah dna Rehtaf eht htiw saw hcihw, efil lanrete eht uoy ot mialcorp ew dna, ti ot yfitset dna ti nees evah ew; deraeppa efil eht. Efil fo Drow eht gninrecnoc mialcorp ew siht - dehcuot evah sdnah ruo dna ta dekool evah ew hcihw, seye ruo htiw nees evah ew hcihw, draeh evah ew hcihw, gninnigeb eht morf saw hcihw taht.