Converting a read_cross2 object to read_cross

Roshan Abeyratne

Jun 6, 2022, 12:08:53 PM6/6/22
to R/qtl2 discussion
Hi Karl,

Is there an implementation or package that you have produced or that you know of that converts read_cross2 object to read_cross? I am trying to scan for >1 qtl in a single chromosome and did not realize that rqtl2 does not have an implementation for this. Am I right assuming this? I know that the reverse case is implemented in a package by you.

Thank you.
Roshan.

Karl Broman

Jun 6, 2022, 12:10:11 PM6/6/22
to R/qtl2 discussion
There's not currently a method for converting R/qtl2 cross2 objects to R/qtl1 cross format.

karl

Roshan Abeyratne

Jun 11, 2022, 6:38:55 PM6/11/22
to rqtl2...@googlegroups.com