variance explained

a b

Feb 22, 2020, 1:15:34 PM2/22/20
to R/qtl2 discussion
Hi Karl,

We've performed genome scans for traits, and identified significant peaks. Now, we're interested in calculating the variance explained by the peaks. Is there an easy way to do this in qtl2?

Thanks,
Basel

Karl Broman

Feb 22, 2020, 1:20:18 PM2/22/20
to rqtl2...@googlegroups.com
No, I don't think I've implemented anything to do that.

karl

Camila Zanella

Feb 26, 2021, 7:42:13 AM2/26/21
to R/qtl2 discussion
Dear Karl,

I am working with MAGIC population, I've been able to calculated the variance explained using mpMap (cov = 0). I am also using qtl2 to corroborate our results and I am in touch because I would like to know if you have recently implemented similar function for Rqtl2 too.

Best regards,

Camila

Karl Broman

Feb 26, 2021, 8:47:22 AM2/26/21
to R/qtl2 discussion
I've not done anything further on this. You can see the changes in the package in the NEWS file, available at github and CRAN:

karl