rqlite 7.1.0 is out -- even more options for automatic clustering

Philip O'Toole

Jan 28, 2022, 5:06:35 PM1/28/22
to rqlite
https://github.com/rqlite/rqlite/releases/tag/v7.1.0

Release 7.1.0 adds cluster bootstrapping via rqlite nodes, with no assistance needed from other system such as Consul or etcd. See the bootstrapping documentation for more details, and see the CHANGELOG for full details on this release.

Philip

Yannick G

Jan 30, 2022, 7:05:07 AM1/30/22
to rqlite
Hello,

I tried to launch with docker-compose and I have issues

rqlite-1:
     image: rqlite/rqlite
     command:
        - "-disco-mode=consul-kv -disco-config='{\"address\": \"consul-client.local:8500\"}' data"

This output the following : fatal: arguments after data directory are not accepted

Yannick G

Jan 30, 2022, 8:08:02 AM1/30/22
to rql...@googlegroups.com
Cool,

I launched with this docker-compose.yml and it's working fine.

image.png

TY

Philip O'Toole

Philip O'Toole

Jan 31, 2022, 8:21:20 AM1/31/22
to rql...@googlegroups.com
Glad to hear it -- thanks.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "rqlite" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rqlite/CA%2BT3qxWZU3sKVPoGDG7QiU0CRGGhjsNsA7933wPZjZttMHoNcw%40mail.gmail.com.