rqlite 7.1.0 is out -- even more options for automatic clustering

Philip O'Toole

Jan 28, 2022, 5:06:35 PMJan 28
to rqlite
https://github.com/rqlite/rqlite/releases/tag/v7.1.0

Release 7.1.0 adds cluster bootstrapping via rqlite nodes, with no assistance needed from other system such as Consul or etcd. See the bootstrapping documentation for more details, and see the CHANGELOG for full details on this release.

Philip

Yannick G

Jan 30, 2022, 7:05:07 AMJan 30
to rqlite
Hello,

I tried to launch with docker-compose and I have issues

rqlite-1:
     image: rqlite/rqlite
     command:
        - "-disco-mode=consul-kv -disco-config='{\"address\": \"consul-client.local:8500\"}' data"

This output the following : fatal: arguments after data directory are not accepted

Yannick G

Jan 30, 2022, 8:08:02 AMJan 30
to rql...@googlegroups.com
Cool,

I launched with this docker-compose.yml and it's working fine.

image.png

TY

Philip O'Toole

Philip O'Toole

Jan 31, 2022, 8:21:20 AMJan 31
to rql...@googlegroups.com
Glad to hear it -- thanks.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "rqlite" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rqlite/CA%2BT3qxWZU3sKVPoGDG7QiU0CRGGhjsNsA7933wPZjZttMHoNcw%40mail.gmail.com.