https://github.com/rqlite/rqlite-dotnet

Thanks to https://github.com/arthrp for this initial implementation.

Philip

Andy Robinson

未讀,
2023年5月22日 上午11:45:582023/5/22
收件者:rqlite
Phillip,
Do you know if anyone is actively working on this client?  I have been using it the last few weeks and I've got some improvements I'd like to package up in a Pull request once I tidy everything up.  One specific one is to fill in gaps around datatype handling for the ORM client and the other is an slightly more elegant way to handle batched queries.

-Andy

Philip O'Toole

未讀,
2023年5月22日 中午12:01:222023/5/22
收件者:rql...@googlegroups.com
I'm not aware of anyone actively working on it, and I would very much appreciate client library contributions for all programming languages. I've a pretty liberal policy with regards to giving commit rights to the client library code if someone is willing to become an owner of one (if you can program in that language and are prepared to do reasonably-decent work), for a specific language.

Andy Robinson

未讀,
2023年5月22日 中午12:28:552023/5/22
收件者:rqlite
Very good.  As mentioned before I'll make sure I'm abiding by the guidelines and get a nice clean pull request together before submitting.  Right now it looks like a dude just working stuff out on the fly 😊.

-andy
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄