Janrain Basic signin issue on Opera browser

kode

Nov 8, 2011, 11:24:49 AM11/8/11
to Janrain Developers
I have configured Janrain Basic with Facebook, Yahoo, Google and
Twitter. It works fine on FF, Safari, Chrome and even IE 7,8,9. The
problem is only available on Opera browser
Version: 11.52
Build: 1100
Platform: Win32
System: Windows 7

I tried to login with Facebook, the modal windows pop up and I choose
fb. It opens new tab, make authentication and then i get "logging
in ...". In the response there is

<h1>We're sorry, but something went wrong.</h1>
shortly.</p>

So i tried to delete all private data, refresh several times(don't
know if any cahced resource is there) and try again, and again i get
this error with status: 500 Internal Server Error and the mentioned
tags above in the response body.

So anyone spotting similar issue? Why is this only in Opera? Is it
Janrain issue or is Opera? Any adeas are welcome.