Login still gets stuck on "Cross-Domain Receiver Page"

joernsn

Dec 15, 2011, 11:16:41 PM12/15/11
to Janrain Developers
We use the iframed login widget. When choosing google login the popup
gets stuck on "Cross-Domain Receiver Page"

Debugging the page reviles that h.opener == null, and you end up wit a
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'setTimeout' of null

if (k(e, "top") >= 0) {
h = c.top
} else {
if (k(e, "opener") >= 0) {
h = c.opener
} else {
h = c.parent
}
}

This happens consistently on Chrome 15.0.865.0 and Internet Explorer 8

Janrain devs: PLEASE fix this problem, our users are not able to login
in. Feel free to contact me if you need help recreating/debugging the
problem, my email is "joern yast com" (you can probably figure out the
address).

Nathan Ramsey

Dec 20, 2011, 12:30:41 PM12/20/11
to Janrain Developers
Quick question: could you share a URL to a page that exhibits the
problem? Feel free to email it if you prefer.