Importing Facebook account photos and albums using Janrain

Adam Yu

Oct 27, 2011, 11:39:02 PM10/27/11
to rpx-dev...@googlegroups.com

I am using a Janrain "Plus" plan and I know from Janrain feature availability list that when a facebook user agrees he/she can import his/her fb photos/albums into our website. However, I can't find any implementation instruction about this feature from Janrain API document. I am also interested in importing fb account "interests".

Does Janrain still supports these features for Plus plan? if so, can anyone help with the details instructions or tell me where I can find them?

Thanks,
Adam