Extract Token

Alex M

Nov 4, 2011, 3:52:59 PM11/4/11
to Janrain Developers
I am trying to extract the token in ASP.NET code. The process as i
understand it goes like this:

I load the script for the widget in the <head> section of my page.
I add the janrain <div> widget section in my page where i want it to
appear.
When the page is run, the user sees the widget and click on facebook
or whatever.
Then i am to parse the token out of the response.

The first three parts work fine. What i don't understand is how to
get the token.

After clicking on their widget, the response is supposed to come
back. What page event will be triggered when this happens?
Page_Load?

It would have been much easier if they had just made this a web
service.

Thank you in advance.

Constructiv

Dec 2, 2011, 7:01:41 PM12/2/11
to rpx-dev...@googlegroups.com
Stuck on the same thing. Am new to ASP.Net C# so a really basic explanation would be handy.