Linking between Joomla 1.7 and ZenCart 1.3.9

Ryan Kent

Dec 16, 2011, 4:44:19 AM12/16/11
to rpx-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a Joomla site with Zen Cart integration. There is a bridge installed from jVitals which allows for when a user logs into the main site, they are automatically logged into the Joomla site and vice versa. It works perfectly.

I installed Janrain for the Joomla site using an extension provided by Thakker. It works correctly in that users are logged into the Joomla site, but users are not logged into the ZenCart portion of the site. Any ideas on how to adjust so users are automatically bridged to be logged into the Zencart site as well?