Mobile widget

Yast

Dec 1, 2010, 6:24:41 AM12/1/10
to Janrain Developers
I see that a mobile web widget is planned / under development. Is it
possible to get an estimate on when this will be available. We need to
decide if we can wait for a release or if we need to start looking on
other options for our mobile applications.

Thanks,
Jørgen

Soliel

Dec 20, 2010, 11:07:21 PM12/20/10
to Janrain Developers
Any update to Jørgen's question?

We too are badly in need of having a mobile web widget (NOT the iPhone
SDK) so we can support the mobile version of our website. Ideally,
this widget also wouldn't have to open a new window for
authentication.

Thanks.

On Dec 1, 5:24 am, Yast <y...@yast.com> wrote:
> I see that amobilewebwidgetis planned / under development. Is it

TelegramSam

Jan 3, 2011, 6:33:47 PM1/3/11
to Janrain Developers
I also need this. The embedded interface _almost_ works, and the only
thing needed is layout changes. Specifically, the widget needs to size
to the size of the iframe, reflowing if needed.

The iPhone interface will not work for us, as this is a web app that
needs to work on multiple platforms.

Again, the system currently works, but the interface needs to be
cleaned up.

Help!

-Sam

On Dec 20 2010, 9:07 pm, Soliel <curtis.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any update to Jørgen's question?
>
> We too are badly in need of having amobileweb widget (NOT the iPhone
> SDK) so we can support themobileversion of ourwebsite. Ideally,

Henrik Mandal

Mar 31, 2011, 3:10:58 PM3/31/11
to rpx-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Did anyone from Janrain comment any time estimates here?

- Henrik

Duke

Sep 27, 2011, 2:28:08 PM9/27/11
to rpx-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hello:

Thanks for your patience.

The new Engage social login widget has excellent support for mobile.

http://documentation.janrain.com/advanced-login-widget

Regards,
Duke