Problem logging in with Facebook

Gary Wanamaker

Sep 30, 2011, 1:52:24 PM9/30/11
to Janrain Developers
I am successful connecting with Google and Yahoo but I am having
trouble logging in with Facebook.

When I click the Facebook link I get an Error 400 in the pop up
window. The url is:
https://ecospace.rpxnow.com/facebook/start?flags=show_provider_list&language_preference=en&token_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.handdance.net%2Flogin.aspx%3FReturnUrl%3D%252fDefault.aspx&display=popup&force_reauth=false&xdReceiver=http%3A%2F%2Fecospace.rpxnow.com%2Fxdcomm&callback=1

I had a the same problem with Yahoo and had to add *.handdance.net to
the whitelist and that cleared up the problem. I have confirmed the
application id and the application secret. I have the same problem
when I use the Test Tool.

Duke

Oct 3, 2011, 3:26:33 PM10/3/11
to rpx-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hey Gary:

Sounds like you need to edit your Facebook application settings.

Please check out this FAQ: