Reykjavik Python Sprint

Alex Couper

May 4, 2014, 5:47:53 PM5/4/14
to rp...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am organizing a python meetup for a Saturday in May.

Please enter the dates you can do here:

The schedule for the day might look something like:

09:00 - 09:30: "What do I want to work on today"
09:30 - 12:00: Coding as swarms/pairs/individuals.
12:00 - 13:00: Lunch
13:00 - 14:00: Lightning talks
14:00 - 18:00: More coding
18:00 - 19:00: "What did I do today"
19:00 - ??:??: Carry on coding, or head into town for a beer, or ...

I have already sent this message out on the Facebook group, but had forgotten to send a message out here (If I'm honest, I had forgotten about the existence of the mailing list).

On Monday I will be finalizing the details with Reykjavik University. (We are currently booked in for 10th May, but that looks set to change to 31st)

All levels of experience are welcome.

People are welcome to work on anything they like - personal project or contribute to an existing thing or...

Look forward to seeing you there,

Alex

Alex Couper

May 6, 2014, 6:12:10 AM5/6/14
to rp...@googlegroups.com
We are booked into room M102 of Reykjavik University for 31st May.

I will send out more details in the next week.