Timezone and POSIXct handling in RpostgreSQL

weber.g...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2018, 8:52:21 AM2/16/18
to RPostgreSQL Development and Discussion List
Hi all,

I'm appending a link to a StackOverflow question I posted a few months back. I've still not managed to resolve this one and am hoping that someone in this group might be able to help.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47832874/timezone-and-posixct-handling-in-rpostgresql

I'm UK based, so the exact example may only be reproducible in the UK. However, I'm assuming that the issue is a more general one.

Any pointers or advice greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Sam

Ian Gow

Feb 16, 2018, 3:14:31 PM2/16/18
to RPostgreSQL Development and Discussion List

Sam:

I posted a reply of sorts on StackOverflow. Seems either to be a bug in RPostgreSQL (on my end) or things are working fine (see my RPostgres version of your code, which works fine, but produces the same output as you are seeing).

-Ian