Upcoming events

Best Habit

Jan 13, 2023, 4:01:05 PM1/13/23
to rpmeets-an...@googlegroups.com
Real Porn Meets are usually in Jersey City, NJ but sometimes when I travel I'm able to host events.  Here are some "save this date" announcements
  • NYC/JerseyCity, NJ: Sat, Feb 11, 2023
    • RSVPs will go live soon. Check the website.
  • Portland, OR (PDX):  March 2023
    • Either March 10th or 11th. Haven't decided yet. It won't be both.
  • San Jose / San Francisco, CA:  March 24, 2023
    • Not confirmed yet.  If something happens it will be on the 24th.
  • Chicago, IL: Saturday, April, 22, 2023:
    • Same weekend as Exxxotica Expo (no affiliation)
Info and updates are always on:

Hope to see you at a party soon!

Best Habit

Feb 21, 2023, 4:48:51 PM2/21/23