RPM News! New discord server, batecation, and more!

Best Habit

Jun 8, 2024, 11:22:35 AMJun 8
to rpmeets-an...@googlegroups.com
[Please don't mark us spam! Unsubscribe instructions at the end of this email.]

Real Porn Meets News!

NEW DISCORD SERVER!
  • This is the BEST way to find out about future parties
  • The new server is easier to use, safer (tighter rules), and more private
  • Join now https://discord.gg/UU78Shht
NYC SUMMER BATECATION 2024!
  • Be a part of this epic event!   I’m gathering 4 gooners to go on a “batecation” this summer! Imagine 3 days of 'bating in a nice NYC hotel with huge video screens!
  • Arrive Wed July 11, depart Sun July 14.
  • Bate all day, RPM party at night!
  • Interested?  Email besth...@gmail.com for more info!
  • Vacation Package Description
  • This is our 2nd batecation and is sure to be the best!