RPES PTA Google Calendar

RPES PTA Sec

Mar 3, 2013, 7:13:06 PM3/3/13
to rpe...@googlegroups.com
Red Pump PTA now has a Google Calendar. You can add this to your own google calendar through your PC or phone and stay up to date on PTA events, meetings, and other school related happenings automatically updated on your own calendar. Never miss another PTA Meeting or forget that it is conference day. Know when the Spring Fling is being held and our upcoming Reflections ceremony all on the calendar you use every day. If you already have a Google Calendar you can search for our calendar by looking for rpespt...@gmail.com and add it to your list of viewed calendars. This is free and open to everyone

Also our rpespt...@gmail.com is available should you need to contact us.