List of upcoming RPES Events

RPES PTA Sec

Aug 16, 2012, 11:01:03 AM8/16/12
to rpe...@googlegroups.com
With the beginning of the school year right around the corner we have a number of events on the horizon. They are available under events on the Facebook page as well

7pm Thursday August 16 2012        PTA Meeting RPES Library

9am-4pm Friday August 17 2012    Class Lists Posted RPES Lobby

3:30pm Monday August 20 2012     Kindergarten Playdate

4pm Thursday August 23 2012        RPES Open House

9am Monday August 27 2012           First Day Of School!!!!!!

6:30pm Thursday September 6       Back To School Night

David Cullinan

Aug 16, 2012, 11:03:20 AM8/16/12
to rpe...@googlegroups.com
Would it be possible to have my address removed from the RPES mailing lists?  My youngest has moved on to Middle School.

Thanks!
-Dave Cullinan

Addresses:

Amie

Aug 16, 2012, 1:13:39 PM8/16/12
to rpe...@googlegroups.com, rpe...@googlegroups.com
Is this class list going to be posted inside the school lobby or on the outside as last year? If it's inside, ww cant make it in time before the doors are locked.

~Amie