Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

RPES PTA Sec

não lida,
17 de nov. de 2013, 20:52:3317/11/2013
para rpe...@googlegroups.com
This week is American Education week. We will be welcoming friends and family to take a peek into what makes our school a wonderful place to learn and grow. If you or other family members are visiting our school please remember to bring your photo ID. If they were not registered prior to their visit a call to the parents will be made to confirm that they are welcome visitors for your student. Please have patience as we work through this new sign-in procedure. We will have greeters available to provide directions through our school.

Monday is Grandparents day for all grades.
Tuesday is Kindergarten, 2nd, and 4th grade visitation
Wednesday is 1st, 3rd, and 5th grade.

Also this week the 4th tier committee will be meeting again on Thursday at 7pm in the media center in preparation for the county executive's budget meeting which is scheduled for next Monday evening.

Speaking of the Executive's meeting, we are considering a change of date for our November PTA meeting scheduled for the 25th to provide an opportunity for our community to attend the budget meeting as representatives of our school without concern that they are missing out on school business. More to come on the new date for that.

We encourage all available Red Pumpers to become active in this process. A majority of our community has voiced that the 4th tier is not their preferred instruction time for our school. We must become active in the process and offer alternatives and solutions if we would like to see this change.

Capping off our week we will have our annual Applebees Pancake Breakfast on Saturday, November 23rd. This is a pay ahead event and forms went home week before last. We look forward to having breakfast with you. This is always a wonderful event.

Also taking place on Saturday, Barnes and Noble in Bel Air is hosting a Harford County Public Schools Cultural Literacy Fair from 10am-2pm. The school with the highest attendance will receive a $1000 prize. They will have STEM activities, arts and crafts, and games for the whole family. Come on down and join in the fun after breakfast.

Have a great week!!
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar