*******December Happenings*******

RPES PTA Sec

Nov 29, 2012, 9:16:46 PM11/29/12
to rpe...@googlegroups.com
*******December Happenings*******
Hard to believe the end of November is upon us. Here is your list of upcoming events.

Red Pump PTA presents our annual Pancake Breakfast at Applebees. This year we will have a holiday breakfast with Santa
and Spot available for pictures. In honor of the season of giving proceeds of this event will be donated to a local charity. Tickets are $7 per person ages 2 and up.

The annual Holiday sale will be Tuesday, December 11. This is an opportunity for the children to shop on their own. If you are interested in volunteering to assist with the sale please see the following sign up genius.http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0B49AEA728A64-winter

There is no PTA Meeting this month. Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns or suggestions prior to our January meeting.

John Marx

Nov 30, 2012, 8:48:50 AM11/30/12
to rpe...@googlegroups.com
Terri-
Do you know anything about today being tie or pin day?  Are there any other "dress-up" days this month?

Meghan

Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 18:16:46 -0800
From: ter...@gmail.com
To: rpe...@googlegroups.com
Subject: *******December Happenings*******

Brandy Vinson

Nov 30, 2012, 9:04:38 AM11/30/12
to rpe...@googlegroups.com
It is Holiday Tie/Pin day today. It may be suggested that this also be included in the weekly reminders that are going in the phone calls and emails on Monday's.

Brandy