***Upcoming Nov Events***

RPES PTA Sec

Nov 9, 2012, 9:04:46 AM11/9/12
to rpe...@googlegroups.com
*****Upcoming Events at Red Pump*****

As always there is a lot going on in our community over the next couple weeks. Here are a few reminders.

Today is the deadline to submit entries for PTA Reflections. Please contact Teri Keating tkea...@thereseakeating.com if you have any questions or concerns.

Next week Nov 12-16 is American Education week. Please take this opportunity to see your student
in action.

Thursday Nov 15 at 7pm is our next PTA Meeting in the Media Center. We will be joined by Harford County Board of Education Member Allysson Krchnavy. Please come out!!!

Friday Nov 16 is early Dismissal Day

Friday Nov 16 Kids Bingo in the Cafeteria. This event is sold out!!

Looking ahead.... Sat Dec 1 the PTA will be hosting a Pancake Breakfast at Applebees. More information to come!!

Kate

Nov 9, 2012, 9:16:14 AM11/9/12
to rpe...@googlegroups.com
Have we recieved any donations for American we week for food

Sent from my iPhone

renees...@verizon.net

Nov 9, 2012, 9:52:09 AM11/9/12
to rpe...@googlegroups.com
Teri-are there tickets for kids bingo? we sent in money but haven't heard anything. thx! Renee
Sent with Verizon Mobile Email

Nicki Jergensen

Nov 24, 2012, 5:01:59 PM11/24/12
to rpe...@googlegroups.com
Dear Red Pump PTA - Please share this important information with your PTA community!
Thank you,
Nicki Jergensen (Red Pump Parent)
www.explorationartschool.com

Information Sheet for PTA's 1 page.pdf