Spring Fling Update!!

RPES PTA Sec

May 22, 2013, 2:13:03 PM5/22/13
to rpe...@googlegroups.com

SPRING FLING IS FRIDAY MAY 24

5-8 PM

We are still accepting donations for Silent Auction, baked goods for Cake Walk, and the grade chosen theme raffle baskets.

This year’s grade themes are:

K- Movie Night
1- Summer Fun
2- Rainy Day
3- Back Yard Fun
4- Baking Basket

5- Back Yard BBQ

Expanded entertainment this year in the gym as we welcome:

6:00-6:20 PM  Rage Box Dance Demonstration

6:30-6:50 PM  Chungs Karate Demonstration

7:00-7:20 PM  Twirl Magic Baton Demonstration

Food will be provided by Crusin’ Café and Kona Ice

Returning this year are your favorite games, teacher balloon splat, silent auction, cake walk, Wildlife Adventures, Teacher Time Raffles, and Silent Auction. These are joined by a special raffle complements of American Girl as we welcome Caroline to the Raffle Table.

Our own Spot and Coco the Hershey Bears mascot will make appearances.

There are still plenty of opportunities to volunteer. Contact HEATHER BAKER briscoa...@msn.com or stop by our volunteer table at the event. Students can earn community service credit for volunteering. Just contact us and bring your form.

If you have any questions please contact Jennifer Bergquist bergq...@gmail.com or Teri Keating tkea...@theresakeating.com