What's going on at the Pump this Week

RPES PTA Sec

May 13, 2013, 8:32:59 PM5/13/13
to rpe...@googlegroups.com
The 4th and 5th grade Patriots went to Philadelphia today to celebrate their achievement by getting a look at the Liberty Bell. Great job Patriots!!!

Tuesday at 6:30 PM there will be a Kindergarten orientation to give our incoming Dalmatians a chance to meet the Kindergarten teachers and check out their new home away from home.

Thursday from 2:30-3:30 PM is the Volunteer Celebration at the school. Thank You Volunteers!!!!!

Thursday the PTA will be hosting a Family Fun Night at Ritas from 5-8. The weather should be warmer by then so come on out for a sweet treat.

A BOGO Scholastic book sale is underway in the media center all week. Take advantage of this opportunity to stock up on summer reading at a great price!!
We can still use volunteers for this event throughout the week.

Our next PTA Meeting is Monday May 20 at 7 PM in the Media Center. We will be electing our board for 2013-2014
The Nominations Committee has put forward the following candidates for next year:
President: Matt Drzik
Vice President 1: Kelly Jester
Vice President 2: Stacy Smith
Secretary 1:
Secretary 2: Teri Keating
Treasurer:
As you can see there are still a couple of holes. If you are interested in running please come out and run from the floor!!

Also on the agenda: Mrs. Hawley will discuss the new Common Core Curriculum and we will have a special guest with a Cyber Safety presentation.