Welcome back and call for Cafeteria Volunteers

RPES PTA Sec

Aug 25, 2013, 9:59:22 PM8/25/13
to rpe...@googlegroups.com
Hello all. Less than 12 hours until the doors open for the first day of school. Reminder the doors open at 9 am with instruction beginning at 9:30. Kindergarten has gradual entrance. You should have received a letter letting you know what time your student's teacher is expecting you.

We are in need of volunteers for the cafeteria for this week and the month of September. The more hands we have especially during these early weeks the better. This is a great chance to stop in and say hi to your student mid day and lend a smile for a dalmatian who may need it. Please sign up on this sign up genius:
www.SignUpGenius.com/go/20F0D4BA5A72FA31-augustseptember/1386607

Get a good night sleep tonight. We look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.