Red Pump This Week

1 view

RPES PTA Sec

May 21, 2013, 4:31:05 PM5/21/13
to rpe...@googlegroups.com
So, what is going on at Red Pump this week?
* Wednesday is Red Pump STEM day. We have a variety of STEM related presentations for our students.

* Thursday the 3rd grade will entertain with their recorder concert at 2:45 PM

* Friday is action packed. We have an early dismissal at 1 PM.
Talent Show will rehearse from 1 PM- 3:30 PM
Spring Fling will be from 5 PM - 8 PM. Please come out!! This isan awesome even with lots of fun for everyone!!

Yesterday we had our last PTA meeting of the year. We welcomed Deputy Robert Kovacs for a conversation on Cyber Safety and we elected our board for 2013-2014.

President- Matt Drzik
VP 1- Kelly Jester
VP 2- Stacey Smith
"Interim" Treasurer- Nola Giglio-Tos