Error in Part 3 and meta with Movisens Files

Steph Lu

Jul 30, 2022, 3:29:00 AM7/30/22
to R package GGIR
Hi All,

I've run into some trouble with processing Movisens single and split files. I've been using the developmental version of GGIR which has allowed me to define the def.noc.sleep parameter and correctly extract the ID (though I no longer seem to be able to access it - please see following error):

developmentalversionerror.PNG

When I try to run a single complete file, I get the following error in Part 1:

temperatureerrorGGIR.PNG

Further when running "split"/part files, I get the following additional error in Part 3:
part3errordversion.png

I wondered if anyone has had a similar issue and if so, how they managed to fix it?
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Warm regards,
Stephanie

Vincent van Hees

Aug 10, 2022, 8:01:43 AM8/10/22
to Steph Lu, R package GGIR
Sorry Steph, I merged that test branch into the GGIR master branch, you can now install the latest version, with those updates included, via:

install.packages("remotes")
remotes::install_github("wadpac/GGIR")

Can you please try again and let me know if the other errors disappear as a result of this?

The temperature warning "temperature is too high" is interesting. Let me know if you keep getting this and/or if the temperature values look suspicious.

Kind regards,

Vincent

Dr. Vincent van Hees | Independent consultant | https://accelting.com/
image

Aug 15, 2022, 9:39:12 AM8/15/22
to R package GGIR
Hi Vincent,

Thank you for attending to this. Unfortunately, I am still getting the same two errors.

When I run a single complete file (“do.parallel = FALSE”), I continue to receive this error in Part 3:

Individualfileerror_150822.PNG

When I try to run a split file, I still get the ‘temperature too high’ error as well as the error in Part 3:

temptoohigh_150822.PNG
temptoohigh2_150822.PNG
temptoohigh3_150822.PNG

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!