Error in startM5[1]:(startM5[1] + (wini * 60 * (60/ws3new))) : NA/NaN argument

LA

Sep 22, 2022, 12:12:43 AM9/22/22
to R package GGIR
I got this error while processing the part 5 of the .cwa.

Error in startM5[1]:(startM5[1] + (wini * 60 * (60/ws3new))) :
  NA/NaN argument

How can this be resolved? Please help.

Vincent van Hees

Sep 23, 2022, 7:14:58 AM9/23/22
to LA, R package GGIR
Yes, this is a bug that was reported to me earlier this week. The bug is specific to when the M5 starts at midnight in GENEActiv data. R tends to omit the time from the timestamp when a timestamp object is converted to character and the time is midnight. I think I have now fixed this.

Could you please try again with this development version of GGIR:

library(remotes)
remotes::install_github("wadpac/GGIR", ref= "issue655_timestamp_midnight_M5HOUR")

Best,
Vincent

It worked. My device was a Axivity AX3 so it might not only be specific to GENEActiv. Thanks, Vincet!

Vincent van Hees

Oct 3, 2022, 2:04:16 PM10/3/22
to Vincent van Hees, LA, R package GGIR
Update on this, use:

library(remotes)
remotes::install_github("wadpac/GGIR")

instead of

library(remotes)
remotes::install_github("wadpac/GGIR", ref= "issue655_timestamp_midnight_M5HOUR")

as I mentioned in message below.

Best,
Vincent